The Carry All
The Carry All
Have you been looking for a “do it all” bag…a bag that fits ski helmets and boots…organizes your MUST HAVE beach day gear and helps you carry all of your farmers market goodies home? Well look no further! Birdie’s newest bag has your back for wherever your #birdieblueadventures take you. The repurposed pockets cut directly from old ski pants hold your snacks and the recycled plastic hook makes sure you never lose your keys again.
We believe in fair labor wages, safe working environments, maintaining a sustainable and sourceable supply chain, and using ethically and sustainably sourced materials to produce the highest performance outdoor gear.
- Handmade in the USA
- Made from 100% upcycled, nylon ski wear
- Water Resistant
- Webbing strap made from recycled plastic bottles
- Internal key clip made from recycled plastic
- Heavy duty zipper made from recycled plastic bottles
- Inside zipper pockets are repurposed pockets directly from old ski gear
- Unique design: No two bags are exactly alike
Whenever your adventures begin to show on your gear, just throw your BirdieBlue into the washing machine. We recommend mild, environmentally conscious laundry detergent. Birdie is also safe to toss in the dryer on a low heat setting.
- Weight: 12.9oz (365 g)
- Height: 12 1/2"
- Length: 19"
- Depth: 10"
- Zipper: 22’’ inches
- Strap (fully extended): 27"
If you would like to return your BirdieBlue product, BirdieBlue will refund the amount to the original method of payment, or provide store credit within 30 days of placing your order.
For the safety of our staff, all returned products must be in unused condition with the tags still on.
• BirdieBlue currently does not cover the cost of return or exchange shipping.
• BirdieBlue only accepts returns with receipts or proof of purchase from BirdieBlue.
• BirdieBlue cannot process returns nor exchanges for items purchased from our retailers. Please refer to the retailer's return policy to return your merchandise.
Our Missionlearn more
is to inspire adventure and protect Mother Earth by transforming discarded clothing and fabrics into handmade accessories.
How it Works
We keep old clothes and discarded fabrics out of landfills and give them new life...
Become New Bags
...by turning them into multifunctional, fun accessories...
HANDMADE IN USA
...designed and handmade by women...
Showing Love to Mother Earth
...protecting Bluebird adventures for generations to come.